• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ISO: BQ Lines
    SORRY I hope this isn't too many, I'm going to offer a few just to give you more options

Sigyn
    - Warson x Adrina
    - mare
    - distantly connected to the whole Lepis/Ivar/Djinni family on mom's side and definitely some Skellig relatives on dad's; and some of us have some of her cousins around right now too!
    - chestnut with lime green blaze
    - mind-blocking (non-genetic)

Syrena
    - Depp x Nativity
    - related to Agetta and her brood (and a half-sister to Ripley! lmao) and I'm sure Nativity has some relatives running around too!
    - buckskin
    - mare
    - mute
    - wings

Arkham
    - Landen x Vastra
    - smoky grullo
    - stallion
    - lots of relatives via Infection on Landen's side and Agetta on Vastra's
    - no traits but might carry some cool stuff! I don't have his genetics done yet

Kalianah
    - Carnage x Agetta
    - grey from black
    - mare
    - lots of relatives! And some fun-ish history (fun if you're not Agetta) - Carnage murdered Agetta and when she came back from the dead he raped her and that's how Kalianah became born! She's named after the goddess of love in a book series and I always imagined she'd be super sweet as a sort of balance to the very shitty way she was brought into the world.

Messages In This Thread
    ISO: BQ Lines - by Tangi - 02-18-2020, 05:05 PM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by insane - 02-18-2020, 05:32 PM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by Colby - 02-18-2020, 05:46 PM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by Squirt - 02-18-2020, 06:56 PM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by Vanilla Custard - 02-19-2020, 10:13 AM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by Tangi - 02-19-2020, 11:55 AM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by devin - 02-19-2020, 12:19 PM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by savage - 02-19-2020, 01:41 PM