• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ISO: BQ Lines
    Hi frands!

I'm in search of one of your closeted characters who need a bit of attention.
    I don't have any preferences on gender, traits, defects, appearance, projected personality, etc.

The only specific that I'm looking for is that I'd love for the character to have a BQ pedigree, even if they aren't directly related or involved with anyone else currently on site.
    This character's linage would preferably have two past BQ generations or more.

I would plan on writing this horse regularly, if not a little less than I currently post Oceane and Alcinder, and would obviously agree to return the character to you in the future if I was not meeting activity requirements set by you.

Please drop your ponies here! ♥

Messages In This Thread
    ISO: BQ Lines - by Tangi - 02-18-2020, 05:05 PM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by insane - 02-18-2020, 05:32 PM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by Colby - 02-18-2020, 05:46 PM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by Squirt - 02-18-2020, 06:56 PM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by Vanilla Custard - 02-19-2020, 10:13 AM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by Tangi - 02-19-2020, 11:55 AM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by devin - 02-19-2020, 12:19 PM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by savage - 02-19-2020, 01:41 PM