• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

gold cage; hostage to my feelings

She had not meant to follow the older girl, not really. Or, at least, she does not understand that following someone else is not polite. Her curiosity was still such a powerful thing, driving all that she does, and the swirling lights around this stranger drew her in as the day turns to night. Unconsciously, she mimicks this magic. She still does not quite understand her own powers and it responds to her curiosity and her emotions. The fireflies around her, like everything else about the filly, are pure white - so clear that the light they cast her in is cold.

Beyza does not notice this, barely registers the movement of her own fireflies because she’s focused enough on the girl. Who stops after a time, and speaks out into the darkness.

The white filly already knows that Pangea’s guardians are not in the vicinity. She’s not sure she would be if they were - although she knows they won’t harm her she remembers a time just a few moons ago when she had accidentally taken on the shape of those creatures and scared her family when she came back to them in the night.

The words spoken are taken as an invitation and Beyza hurries a little faster to close the gap between them - her white fireflies making her crystalline coat shimmer in their light.

“Where are you passing through to?”

BEYZA

something borrowed into something new

@[Celina]

Messages In This Thread
    gold cage; hostage to my feelings - by Celina - 02-16-2020, 04:06 PM
    RE: gold cage; hostage to my feelings - by Beyza - 02-17-2020, 12:26 PM
    RE: gold cage; hostage to my feelings - by Celina - 02-18-2020, 10:17 PM
    RE: gold cage; hostage to my feelings - by Beyza - 02-21-2020, 11:19 PM
    RE: gold cage; hostage to my feelings - by Celina - 02-22-2020, 12:05 PM
    RE: gold cage; hostage to my feelings - by Beyza - 02-25-2020, 05:14 PM
    RE: gold cage; hostage to my feelings - by Celina - 03-01-2020, 08:55 AM