• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a moth into flame, I consecrate the pain; Ghaul, Lilliana, any
    GHAUL
    i can take you there, but baby, you won't make it back
    His wings are tender after the awful woman in Loess and her mate has tried to destroy them. He has resisted flying and prefers instead to keep them tucked against his back where they are safe from the wretched lepers of other kingdoms. While it feels strange to simply walk the borders of his home, is affords him the perfect coincidence of spotting Brazen and Lilliana when they come to a halt near his homeland. Though their outlines are foreign to him, a quick sniff of their scent tells him they are from Nerine. He grins.

Ghaul’s talons carve a distinct trail behind him when he approaches, tilting his head curiously as he observes them. Neither of them has wings, much to his dismay, but one is very odd in her shape. The great beast offers little greeting as he circles them, turning his horns this way and that as he takes them in. Strange little things. But he often likes the unique forms, doesn’t he?

He comes to a stop before them and shifts his weight as he grows more relaxed. “Welcome to Pangea. I am Ghaul, heir to Queen Anaxarete,” he says with a childish grin made from crooked fangs. “What is your business here?” His tone remains inviting and warm despite his ghoulish appearance. Perhaps they have come to take his playthings home? He would be delighted to bargain for their freedom, but he doesn’t get his hopes up before they’ve even introduced themselves. After all, they have hardly become acquainted with the hellbeasts that make up the Pangean population.

We can walk and tour the canyons, if you like,” he offers, doing his best impersonation of a hospitable host.
    @[Brazen] @[lilliana]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Like a moth into flame, I consecrate the pain; Ghaul, Lilliana, any - by ghaul - 02-19-2020, 01:21 PM