• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    You’d be North; Jesper and Beryl
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    For a time, Beryl’s trick is certainly working - the scaled stallion doesn’t really look at the odd spot twice, so focused on her usual warm outline. However, when he stops to let Jesper catch up, the frosted roan frowns, the oddly warmer-than-ice-but-colder-than-body-temperature spot finally registers as abnormal; finally registers as something that warrants an investigation.

As soon as he turns back over the odd spot, now indeed pretending not to notice, he also notices the scent and her low rumble. Jes might think it was him, or, perhaps he’d not yet thought about it. Nevertheless, there is amusement in Leilan’s eyes, his tail sweeping as he idly waits for something more. ”Come on now, darling,” he mumbles softly under his breath, then grinning a bit at his brother.

There’s one other thing he can do to provoke her; he kicks back some snow and starts running, as if he’s caught some scent and is chasing it - or perhaps as if he was chased by a certain lion.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Beryl] oops this is a before-mountain thread... so he just has the scales and eyes things still, and I guess she would easily catch up (:
    @[Jesper]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    You’d be North; Jesper and Beryl - by Leilan - 01-29-2020, 04:51 PM
    RE: You’d be North; Jesper and Beryl - by Beryl - 02-09-2020, 04:14 PM
    RE: You’d be North; Jesper and Beryl - by Leilan - 02-25-2020, 03:39 PM
    RE: You’d be North; Jesper and Beryl - by Beryl - 02-26-2020, 12:50 PM