• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Rain grey towns; Gale

I've got you deep in the heart of me

-So deep in my heart that you're really a part of me-

complicated, she nodded silently into his shoulder. The best word to summarize what disaster their family made ensuing the trauma of their parents losing a child. She and Pteron had been complicit in the chaos, if not active in it. Tiercel (gods, she’d hated him as a baby but how clearly things looked from his perspective now!) had left and retained the honor of a nameless wanderer. Good for him. Marni too, it would seem. Their younger siblings were growing up like strangers to them, even if Eyas knew them inside and out - literally. So yea, things were a bit complicated.

But maybe… maybe not for much longer.

Maybe not with him here, now. He might not be the Gale she left behind in a grave but Blue is still her brother. He has the power to heal old wounds and possibly even help avoid new ones, if that’s what he wants of course. And he does - he says as much to Eyas’s unspeakable delight. She closes her eyes and buries her romanesque nose into the shadows underneath his wing, biting her lip to keep from smiling uncontrollably. Better for him to be with her like it should be, instead of staying here on the Resort. It would’ve been hard to disguise the shattering pain of even thinking about leaving Blue behind.

“Oh I know that, I know.” She reassured him, quick to smile and withdraw her head far enough so he could see it. “They do too. The impossible is hard to believe sometimes, that’s all. For us it was impossible to think you’d ever come home…”

Again, she found herself winding up against his side and pressing feverishly against the shape of his wings and warmth, afraid that he might disappear again if she didn’t physically cling to him. It took Eyas a second or two of silence just to calm down again; she couldn't disguise the way she’d trembled. Once she had, though, it was easy enough to continue. “I actually need your help. It’s dad, he’s… kind of sick. Well he, er…” The words didn’t quite seem to fit. The smaller pegasus mare gave a frustrated stomp and sighed. “@[Gale], do you remember look-see? This would all be so much easier if I could just show you, like that.”

Eyas inhaled deeply. She could taste the scent of tangy, briny water on his skin and she could smell the subtle notes of perfume that were uniquely his own. Masculine but sweet, heady as a fruit blossom. Slowly, she eased a step or two away until their eyes met squarely. “Trust me?”

EYAS

► Powerplay Me : Powers (any)

Messages In This Thread
    Rain grey towns; Gale - by Eyas - 01-22-2020, 09:32 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Gale - 01-24-2020, 07:49 AM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Eyas - 02-02-2020, 05:54 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Gale - 02-02-2020, 07:05 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Eyas - 02-06-2020, 08:52 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Gale - 02-06-2020, 09:55 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Eyas - 02-06-2020, 11:01 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Gale - 02-11-2020, 08:27 AM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Eyas - 02-19-2020, 03:14 PM