• Logout
  • Beqanna

version 22: awakening

COTY

GHAUL -- Year 209

QOTY

"(souls are not meant to live more than once — death was not meant to be temporary, and she is so sure that every time her heart starts to beat again that irreversible damage is further inflicted)" -- Anonya, written by Colby

Taiga Activity Check [ends 2/11]
    If your character lives here (even if they aren’t active in territory/political things) please reply here with their name, age, and where they should be listed on the board. If you want them to be in a caste and they aren’t, let me know!
    Aten, 15, and Kalil, still under 2, are both in Taiga. When Kalil is old enough, he'll be moved to the Guards caste to mark his official training.
    Izora Lethia is 8
    Owin is 3

Caste how youd like

Felicitey is 3

Oectra and Vervane are twin and are yearlings.

Just residences
    IMG-20190524-092123-677
    Lilli is still here! 7ish? Would like to keep doing diplomatic things.
    [Image: sTAi2f.png]
    Hello!!!! Ruthless is about 2 years old, and she would like to be added into a guards position if she is allowed Smile She would love to start working up the ladder! If not, no worries. It's been awhile since I have been apart of the ranks so not entirely sure how it still works LOL
    Briseis, Ether, Torryn (all three adults), Eternal & Wrenley (both are babies I think?) are here and should just be listed as residents.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis