• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Activity Check: ends Jan 31
    because I saw Pangea do one and decided it'd be a good idea!

I'm going to remake the rank board and shuffle things around a little bit so please reply here and let me know:

- which character(s) are here
    - what division/job they'd like/skills they'd be happy to use for Tephra (fighting, healing, diplomacy, spies, whatever they consider their 'strengths') or if they'd prefer to be in just general residents/foals
    - and let me know if you see any names that should be just straight up removed!

Thank you!! <33
    Salomea is here, kicking around as a useless resident Smile
    Jakub is here still.. hes a fighter and protector
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)
    Toivo is here in my head but I haven’t written him yet... he’s a foal and pretty untrained atm ^^

Astrophel will be joining eventually so he can be a resident Smile
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Rouhi is still here, He's more of the diplomat type
    Like all of mine are here. Sabbath, Eucharist, chronos, meraki are all residents. Larva and vulgaris will punch anyone in the face. Maleficar is still down to be champion if you want. I think that’s everyone.
    Copycat.

And you can add Fern to wherever, assuming isi convinces her to stick around Wink
    sup.
    BUMP because added an end date!
    Tarnished and Reign! Tarnished is more of a fighter/guard and add Reign to foals, please. <3

Edit: Tarnished has Equus Mutatio, Disease Manipulation, and Trait Immunity. So I mean, he would probably be better suited to the position of spy. He can shift into anything he wants, he could be sent to sabotage another kingdom by spreading disease or sent on assassination missions to kill via illness or otherwise (absolutely everyone would need to be on board with this before I'd agree to it, because ily all), and trait immunity would be helpful against telepaths and others who might detect him.
    They're not beasts to me, no matter how big or how terrifying they are to everyone else.