• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Tabula Rasa - Agetta

— I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night —

At first, Agetta sees the dapples and she thinks of Kensley - a soft smile already warming her features. It falters a little bit when she realizes that it is not him - though the smile does not fade entirely. Instead of her dear friend, it’s a mare that pauses and speaks. She has blue eyes, but while Agetta’s are deep like the night sky, the dappled mare has eyes that are so icy they almost burn. She searches these eyes and the face of this stranger, looking for something that might spark a memory somewhere. Certainly those beautiful eyes stand out, and the missing ear and scars are another sign. Scars mark Agetta’s flesh as well and she wonders if this is someone else who has fought in battles.

But there’s nothing. The area of her mind where Ana had once existed has been swept entirely clean. Anything tied to her - like the son they shared - taken too so that there is not even a hint of a trail to follow to rediscover what has been lost.

So the only thing Agetta is currently fretting about is whether or not she could be so rude as to forget someone entirely when they seemed to vaguely recognize her!

“I don’t think so, but you’ll have to forgive me if we have - it’s getting harder and harder to remember everything the older I get.” She laughs, quiet and short, but genuine like the kind smile that appears on her expression.

“I’m Agetta.”

Agetta

art by millionashes | table by laura

Messages In This Thread
    Tabula Rasa - Agetta - by Anaxarete - 01-10-2020, 10:34 PM
    RE: Tabula Rasa - Agetta - by Agetta - 01-11-2020, 05:23 PM
    RE: Tabula Rasa - Agetta - by Anaxarete - 01-14-2020, 09:13 PM
    RE: Tabula Rasa - Agetta - by Agetta - 01-15-2020, 06:47 PM