• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open quest]  [ROUND 2] i can feel the flames on my skin
    The sound of her sharp cackle reverberates between the monoliths before her, her black eyes wide, practically igniting with flame with every sharp outburst. This was exhilarating, what a wonderful gift she has been bestowed. Her new crown spiraling up towards the stormy skies above, it is heavy, but she savors this new weight. She still spits a few uncontrolled giggles as she takes a step back to admire herself in the shining ebony pillar. Oh a pretty sight, the old girl. She takes a dramatic turn, letting herself burst into manic laughing with every spin. Once more round, she flicks her spider’s silk tail behind her like a dress train as she looks on. Breathing is heavy, her thin shoulders shifting to and fro like a predator ready to pounce. Her shrill voice calls to the ether, “I am ready! I am worthy!”, as her body begins to shiver in anticipation.

Its then, the sky opens up and the wind seems to howl from beyond the stone pillars. Inky eyes narrow, a nasty smile tugs at the corners of her cracked, scarred lips. This, this was what she has been longing for. The chance to prove herself. The years have long passed since her traitorous bitch of a daughter abandoned her, but since then, the cat has taken her following children away as well. No doubt slandering her name to them, feeding them lies. It was her greatest desire. The desire to seek revenge, to end it once and for all. From beyond the stones, amidst the stormy clouds, strode the cat herself.

<i>”Naga…”</i>

Shrill cackles emit from her sneering maw, and she tosses her head in her daughter’s direction as a red gleaming barrier grows from the ground around them like a battle dome. The sunbleached black mare before her turns, her piercing green gaze fixing to Shadowmere’s, flashing with a bloodlust as she begins to charge. She lets out a earth shattering roar as she plunges into battle. But the crone shows no fear. Instead of turning to flee, or hide in the shadows as someone else does her dirty work, she commands the spotlight. Raising her newly crowned head high toward the heavens, eyes gleaming with that same thirst for blood. A goddess in her own right. She taunts the cat with a flicker of her tail.

<i>”Here kitty kitty momma wants to play!”</i>, she spits in a nasty cadence as she braces herself firmly in place.

Naga pounces, her legs striking outwards to meet Shadowmere’s face in a frenzied manner.. But Shadowmere meets the woman’s strikes with a strong toss of her head, her new horns catching Naga’s delicate skin along the inside of her front legs, tossing her off balance and tearing at her tendons. Her reckless attack opened up room for the crone to play. The black crone pivots to meet her staggering, blood dripping daughter face to face, her teeth bared as she lunges forward. Her sleek black head craned so far sideways one would fear her to snap her own neck, ivory teeth make contact. A vice grip on Naga’s throat sends a guttural choked scream from the panther woman. Shadowmere shakes her as if she were a dog shaking a toy, a vicious display. Naga’s front hooves keep striking outward, and she screeches into the stormy air, as she attempts to break free from her mother’s grasp. She manages to pry herself away, but the crone did not break her grip, for she took some of the panther’s hide as they parted. 

<i>”I gave BIRTH to you! AND YOU BETRAYED ME! YOUR OWN MOTHER! You ungrateful WELP!! It’s time to learned to respect your mother!”</i>

She is crazed, a fury inside of her bursting like a long dormant volcano. She could not stop herself. For the first time, she is taking charge. SHE is in charge. Who is the queen now. Naga throws herself at Shadowmere again, but she is weak and sputtering, the crone dodges and kicks a leg out to send her daughter plummeting to the ground. Naga attempts to rise again, but she cannot, she gasps wildly for air. Shadowmere's laughter is wild, her face is twisted and horrifying. The cat's last vision...Shadowmere lowering her head, the tips of her ivory cork screw horns tracing along her cheek...and then dips lower. The crone jerks her head upward, sending her horns deep into Naga's throat. She only sputters a few more times before Shadowmere feels her head grow heavy with the lifeless head of her daughter draped over her horns. It was done.

<i>"Let us hope this was the last of your nine lives...we could have been great, you and I. This was your own fault...let this teach you a lesson. Don't ever defy your mother…"</i> she takes a step back to admire her work, and spits on the lifeless mare's corpse at her feet. A weight lifted. Her desire was finally fulfilled. Though she wonders if this is all she must do...or was there more to come?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [ROUND 2] i can feel the flames on my skin - by Shadowmere - 01-15-2020, 12:24 PM