• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Drama llamas please
    So I am posting here fully realizing I am the worst, but please take pity on me. I need some drama to help me develop some ponies. My muse is flowing right now but doesn't know where to stick. Anyway, I mostly want to try to get some of my characters out there that really need some development, preferably in the form of angst.

Brazen - she's already mildly angsty but really needs something big I think. She's super friendly. Sometimes a little overly friendly :| I'd really like for her to find a way to be a little less hopeful and optimistic though. I'm nice like that.

Cassian - he is also super a little overly friendly. Apparently I have a type. Anyway, he's a Ryhal and flirty and spoiled really. But I think it's probably time for him to discover the world has consequences, lmao.

Wrenley - I REALLY want to start playing her. She's a Brether and is kind of on the snooty princess side. Someone please wreck that for her.

Ten - he's curious and optimistic and a little oblivious but just wants to help everyone. Idk what to do with him but he needs some adventures. He is a cosmic entity and wants to show you a whole new world

Darkling - I'm still trying to feel him out but so far he's very weird with a somewhat dark, not very nice sense of humor. He's a Lawn not quite baby anymore and has arcane darkness manipulation. Anyway, I think he probably needs some conflict to really get him going

Haunt - also a weirdo. Herm's a pseudo-Brether and a shadow creature. Oh, and a hermaphrodite. Very flirty but in a weird probably mildly creepy way. I don't really have any ideas here, but if you do please throw them at me.

I have many others that would be open to fun plots,  Persea, Ferran, Lupine, Voracious, Ion. Also I have some that really need to be posted if they tickle your fancy, Airell, Waverly, Panic, Noel, Evony, Exalt.
    Ok so, it's clear I have way too many I want to play and not enough time. But please help me a little maybe?
    well if anyone wants to be physically harmed the aliens are always ready to give some scars and some nightmares!!

also maybe Ten and Isilya could be fun?? She could use some adventures AND has plant magic so maybe they have some plant adventures too like going real little and exploring a flower forest and fight off some monster ants idk

I'm also bringing back a half-alien girl, Fiorina, who's a little feral but can still talk and I have no idea what she's going to be like but I'm up for all the threads with her if you have someone who might want to meet a half monster!
    Brinly & Brazen, duh.

Also I like how both Cassian and Wrenley are described as being spoiled. Clearly their mothers should have done a better job raising them.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    HI! I am always looking Smile

I am thinking about bringing in a new male character, either an old one I closeted or a new one?? I honestly love the sound of Brazen! I would have a lot of fun writing with her. Perhaps a lust-relationship? Something to break her heart or leave her skeptical? Idk.

Also, Kindling is always a good see you next Tuesday (if you know what I mean). She is pretty blunt and honest, and is always down to manipulate someone Smile Idk if her and Brazen could form a dangerous friendship?

Dalten is also kicking around as a friendly mentor and/or sarcastic asshole depending on the company. He is pretty stereotypical right now, I am working on him so any development helps Smile

Darkling and Ruth might be a fun pair up considering she is so bright and vibrant? Ruthless is coming on a year and a half/two years soon (if I try to keep up with BQ time till she is an adult LOL), so she will be available for love interests/dysfunctional relationships/friendships/drama/etc. I am open to anything and everything with her. Perhaps we could toss them together?

And Brine. LOL. Brine is everyone's cup of tea because she is her own psychotic breed right now. She is currently fixated on death and fear of anything potentially ending in death, so picture an obsessively fearful mare who pretty much wants to stand in shadows and not make eye contact for the duration of her life. She will get out of it, I am just not sure how yet. So yes, she is available for anyone. Haunt could mess her up a bit if you want LOL, of if anyone else feels the urge to be this girls unfortunate friend, I am completely open! Smile
    Squirt - HOW ABOUT MURDER???? LMAO so Cassian has serial immortality so the aliens could 100% heck him up. Don't tell Colby. Ten would ADORE Isilya and they should DEFINITELY have adventures (I wish I could heart eye here). He would absolutely battle giant bugs as a tiny horse! Ok, ALSO, because I'm decisive AF, Brazen is monster-ish being all covered in bloody bones, so if Fiorina needs a frand... OTHERWISE Darkling would probably be weird and maybe a little mean and definitely make her feel extra monster-ish, all in the name of good fun ofc lmao

Colby - YES PLS time to open the Nerine sauna  Angel
    But yes, it is weird. I have no clue how they came out so spoiled. It's truly a mystery

Jet - YES, YES, and YES. Have I mentioned I'm decisive? ok BUT, I would ADORE it if someone taught Brazen a lesson in the love department lmao. She maybe definitely has a bad habit of accidentally breaking hearts because she's not real great at understanding the difference between friendship and more than friendship :| so I suppose you could say dangerous friendships are her specialty? LMAO
    Darkling would probably think Ruth was just the bees knees tbh. We should ABSOLUTELY throw them together. But also, not gonna lie, I LOVE Brine ok. Haunt is weird and IDK what they'd do but creepy and terrifying shadow adventures are a distinct probability lmfao
    I THOUGHT I REPLIED TO THIS.

I want Brun to Brazen, Ten, and Cassian.

Maybe Elio to Darkling???

That’s so many please tell me no
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    No. I will say yes to all of them, don't tempt me :|
    ANYWAY, what is tickling Brun's fancy right now? Because I bet I can tickle it lmao
    :|||||||

She’s in an abusive thing with Beelzebub and is basically having her large personality smothered on top of lots of other horrible things. In my head she will probably take her shit out on other people but like very seriously needs help??? Does that make sense?? Anyways please throw someone or someones at her
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    YAY

Brazen and Brine could actually get together because it'll be hilarious. Brine has no social cues whatsoever and so if Brazen has blurred lines, Brine will have no idea mwahaha. But, Kindling would work too!

100% yes to Ruth and Darkling. And obviously Haunt and Brine because best shadowy combination ever.

I think I am bringing Arquus out of the closet, so we could play with him and Brazen too, see who fits more Smile

Do you want me to toss up starts or do you want to? We can split them too if you'd like, since we have a few options LOL
    My lack of gifs here is distressing
    Ok, SO. I'm going to be very helpful here...
    Brazen would happily stare moodily at her because who doesn't love moody staring. BUT, if she needs torture by teasing Cassian is yo man lmfao. Ten will just kidnap her and take her to a faraway opium field to help her lighten up. It's fine. Really.
    But also Darkling and Elio....

Yes, I suck at decisions, why do you ask?

Omg Jet your timing is impeccable

I love it. All of it lmfao
    Let's split maybe?