• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Just a simple girl
    The smokey gullo yearling made her way through her uncle's little island. She mostly played with her cousins and twin sister. She hadn't seen her mom in a while and decided to go out to find her. Maybe she was with father. The girl smiled softly to herself as she appreciates her home. Extraterrestrial was jealous of her kelpie muted family. Even though she had no traits she felt like that is what made her into who she is. 

@[Evelia] sorry it's so short
    @Extraterrestrial you're good! I'm pretty busy with college so I just don't have the muse for super long replies either.

Evelia had been wandering the area, turning and smiling faintly at seeing the filly approach, relaxing slightly on recognition. Living around others had helped the mare begin to mellow out, and it showed; she was less exhausted and more prone to socialization.
    The yearling filly continued down her little path way. She smiled as she spotted a familiar face as she began to approach them. She stopped a respectable distance away from her mother. Extraterrestrial smiled and said "Hello mom. How have you been?" Being around her Kelpie side of the family made her envious.

@[Evelia]
    Internally appreciating the space, she was glad to see one of her daughters again. "It's nice to see you've returned. I've been well,' She answers, head tilting in silent question for ET.

@Extraterrestrial