• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A new wave; Rivuline
    Nilam
    She is the ultimate sea predator, highest in the food chain, ruler of the ocean (when father isn’t around to contradict her by being stronger and simply being her sire). She never encountered a threat to her existence; in her naivety, she cannot be bested by anyone that is not father.

But this mare seems to be dangerous. Nilam never experienced danger like that before, and instead of being fearful, she is intrigued. The young kelpie princess moves towards that mare, a finned one, one that is like her, and older - mature. Better.

”I’m Nilam. But that’s probably not what you wanted to know,” she guesses wildly. Her gold and sapphire colouring, together with her obvious kelpie features, should speak for themselves. If by now the mare hadn’t caught on, it wasn’t Nilam’s fault. ”I go where the streams take me.” she says it so casually, it could be haughty; so haughtily it could be casually. It never crossed her mind that she might not be welcome anywhere, that other predators wanted to claim certain hunting grounds, that she wasn’t the very top of the food chain. Even if she’s close, she’s just not a goddess, as much as she wants to be.
    there is no new wave
    only the sea

@[Rivuline]

Messages In This Thread
    A new wave; Rivuline - by Nilam - 12-26-2019, 08:27 AM
    RE: A new wave; Rivuline - by Rivuline - 01-24-2020, 02:08 PM
    RE: A new wave; Rivuline - by Nilam - 02-11-2020, 04:07 PM