• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  lost to the way we were
    peregrine jude
    i glow pink in the night in my room

They have death in common—of course they do. Sochi, wearing death like a cloak upon her back, facing off with Jude, chasing death as an ouroboros. Both women tangled and feral in their own ways, matching grace with gluttony and vice versa.

The moon casts pale light and beckoning shadows. The silver dapples sway and blink as the wind rushes past the branches of the trees. The hiss of the leaves pairs nicely with the flicker of light floating back and forth across Sochi’s face—Jude knows that she will remember all of these little details, every individual hair and twitch of her nose. It is like love at first site but a little off, bloodied and misunderstood.

How do I become like that?

There Sochi sits in all of her beautiful certainty, opening the door to an entire second life. To a magic Jude craves.

“May I come closer?” this she murmurs even as she delicately picks her way to the tiger. Her voice tilts up and down in its reverence and sensuality. “What’s it like? Being a predator?”

i've been blossoming alone over you

@[sochi]

Messages In This Thread
    lost to the way we were - by peregrine jude - 12-19-2019, 11:46 PM
    RE: lost to the way we were - by sochi - 12-20-2019, 12:55 AM
    RE: lost to the way we were - by peregrine jude - 12-20-2019, 01:38 AM
    RE: lost to the way we were - by sochi - 12-27-2019, 06:37 PM
    RE: lost to the way we were - by peregrine jude - 12-29-2019, 06:34 PM
    RE: lost to the way we were - by sochi - 01-02-2020, 11:50 PM
    RE: lost to the way we were - by peregrine jude - 01-08-2020, 07:58 PM
    RE: lost to the way we were - by sochi - 01-09-2020, 12:35 AM
    RE: lost to the way we were - by peregrine jude - 01-21-2020, 08:28 PM