• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread with Set?
    I am slow and it’s ok if you are, too. But, I have loads of Set muse and he needs more things to do. He’s capricious and volatile and I’m honestly never sure what he’s going to do ? Uses his magic a lot, has a certain affinity for shifters, violently attractive ladies, sneaky things, and the dramas.
    SET || NIKLAS || MEYER || DRETCH || DEMPTON
    hi! I'd love a thread with set!

I have gluttony who is an eagle shifter girl. shes pretty naive and childish because she lived with the eagles for the first 3 years of her life, so she is learning to socialize and not be an idiot.

I also have rehu. I dont know 100% where I'm going with him yet, I havent posted him at all. but he has bee manipulation and has not yet discovered it in my mind?

if either peak your interest let me know! I am slow posting at the moment but I try to respond asap. just depends on work with how fast I reply Big Grin

♞ status: active, slow
    I'm only playing Nish right now and he's slightly amnesiac, generally only remembers his early adulthood and Noct's memories that she forced in his head before she died. Buuuut I'd love for him to meet Set.
    They're not beasts to me, no matter how big or how terrifying they are to everyone else.
    i want a thread with set!

i have gospel, a viper who is slightly deranged, also kinda young but that's neither here nor there

or i have anaemone who is just weird and recently came back from the dead
    would still love to word with set if you have the time Smile
    Hi. You know I love your words. If you aren’t crazy overwhelmed by the response already, and if he likes violent ladies, then I definitely think Set and Sochi should meet. Smile
    I have Felicitey. Shes a lion shifter with vision sharing in one eyes. Shes not violent but very pretty and is pretty sarcastic. Needs a break from her new twins lol. She also hasn't learned her lesson from playing with magic and is always up for a fun time.
    Active :heart:
    Izora Lethia - Taiga;; Felicitey - Taiga;;
    Jakub Tephra (Alpha)
    Willing to post
    Oliver -nomad;; kha -nomad;; Nimue - loess;;
    Owin - Taiga
    Undeveloped
    Adisa - loess; Gia Alma -nomad; Oectra - Taiga; Osiriis - Tephra/nomad
    @[taz] -- Either one would be perfect! Set is a shameless flirt, is finding that he enjoys teaching others about their magic, especially shifting, and needs more buds. Should I start or you?

@[Venge] - 1000x YES.

@[savage] - Please, your words are amazing! I really dig Gospel but whoever you have most muse for slash will hit it off with Set (or not hit it off, he can be obnoxious haha)

@[Elle Belle] - YES! I've had you on Set's list forever and kept creeping for your open threads but I keep getting beat to them haha. Who do you want to thread with him? I can probably start!

@[laura] - Sochi is amazing. But so are all your characters. And you. Muah!

@[Endellion1992] - Please!! I can start a post if you like, or tag me if you want to start!
    SET || NIKLAS || MEYER || DRETCH || DEMPTON
    I would like to write anyone that isnt Neverwhere with you. 

Popinjay and Dreamscar are nearing adulthood and have no qualms with wandering anywhere.
    Beryl is a yearling and currently stuck as a lion, but she hasn't left Icicle Icle, and will DEF not go to Pangea.
    Quietude is a wee bab, who could probably be born now.

And it's okay if you're slow because Nev is getting 90% of my attention right now ?
    @[Dem] I have a boatload of muse for Gospel so I'd love to throw her and Set together! I'll get something started for them!