• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  My home was never on the ground // any
    Oh the sunset is breathtaking! It literally has stolen her breath away and she has to remind herself to inhale and exhale like normal. Of course, passing out could lead to a good nap but it’s probably unwise to do so just as the sun is setting and the darkness crowds close, crawling out from under the trees and over rocks. 

Is she afraid? 
    Not at all!

Bean is the hero of every story she finds herself in and a few measly shadows don’t scare her. Her ears twitch atop her head, between a puffball scruff of hair as brown as the rest of her besides a shiny obsidian-colored birdcatcher spot on her right hip. That came as a result of her participation in the latest quest, because every hero has to go on those just to save the day or have a great tale to tell. 

She has heard an owl hoot from somewhere in the woods and their calls are always interesting to listen to. Bean is reminded of the time by the river when she honked at a goose; naturally, since she lacks the ability to speak goose, it hadn’t understood her and pretty much ignored her. That doesn’t stop the little brown mare from hooting back at the owl. 

Whatever her own pathetic hoot meant or lacked in meaning, had shut the owl up momentarily and with a merry chuckle, Bean set off again. Only the little scamp ran right into the very solid brawny rump of someone else… oh hey look, a stallion! “My apologies sir,” she mutters to his arse before collapsing on her rear like a donkey with her forelegs splayed before for added balance and giggles spilling out of her mouth.

Oh Bean, you fool!

@[Clegane] couldn’t resist! ❤️

Messages In This Thread
    RE: My home was never on the ground // any - by bean - 12-18-2019, 04:21 PM