• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    All for One [Any]
    You’re uncontrollable
    and we are unlovable
    It’s almost time to leave, and yet he feels nothing like leaving. Perhaps then, it’s time to talk to Jesper about his stay, and what comes next and all that nonsense - or, perhaps, his friend could as well be asked to help out the girl he’d adopted. Did he even know about the palomino who was now a lion cub? Perhaps he did, perhaps he didn’t - certainly that keen canine nose would have picked up the scent of the filly, but maybe he’d thought she was passing through, or… well, whatever.

And yet he’s still Hyaline’s Lieutenant. Or at least, he should be, if Kensa was still there. He hasn’t heard anything from the mountainous lake kingdom lately, but then again he hadn’t sent messages that way either. He’d figured if she needed him she’d call on him, otherwise he might just go see what had come of the lake and mountaintops lately, next winter.

He trots through the snow southwards - well, what could you call south when you were in the northernmost part of the known world - circling around most of the others who live here (he still considers himself being here temporary and doesn’t want to mingle too much with them since he knows he’ll be leaving) and finds the stallion in his actual birth-form near the border, on patrol.

”I see you’ve chosen a less-smelly form today, Brother.”

and I don’t want you to think that I care
    I never would, I never
    could again
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Jesper]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    All for One [Any] - by Jesper - 12-04-2019, 07:45 AM
    RE: All for One [Any] - by Leilan - 12-26-2019, 09:10 AM
    RE: All for One [Any] - by Jesper - 01-23-2020, 08:28 AM
    RE: All for One [Any] - by Leilan - 01-27-2020, 03:45 AM