• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Fallen From The Hands of Children | Ghaul
    I'm meaner than my demons
    I'm bigger than these bones

The tall grass swayed in the fresh spring air, rustling and shifting as Tamashi pushed her way through the blades. She skipped happily through the meadow, giving joyful kicks and flapping her wings every so often in excitement, drunk on the pure joy of prancing gleefully around the wide open land. 

As she moved frantically through the grass, her bright turquoise tail caught her attention, swaying in the side of her view. Without hesitation, she began bouncing around in circles, chasing her own short tail until the small mare got dizzy, lazily collapsing to the ground with her head spinning. Small bugs attempted to bite at her pale coat, but her small tail swatted them away, which only caused her to attempt to grasp it once again. Tamashi joyfully rolled through the dirt and grass, (which stood at almost double her own height), chasing her own tail and snorting playfully at it. She became completely entranced in playing with her tail, completely oblivious to the world around her as she played her games.

TAMASHI

@[Ghaul]

do you think God stays in his heaven because he, too, lives in fear of what he has created?

He grows bored easily, he has learned, and so he wanders more often than not. Today his belly is full and he has no desire to prey on anything smaller and weaker than him. This is quite fortunate, as he finds himself almost knocking into a tiny thing spinning and rolling wildly in circles before him. The drake watches the tiny blur of red and yellow as it tumbles about, seemingly unconcerned with him at all. Ghaul offers a snort, which pushes a curling wisp of smoke to breath from his nostrils before he leans down to sniff at her.

She is not quite like him, but then again who is? Only Clarissa understood his divine need for destruction. But she is enough like him that he lowers himself to the ground so that he is eye to horns with her. “You do not look like a child. But you are so small. Why?” he asks with a curious tilt of his head. The galaxies across his horns and cheeks shimmer in the spring sun as he spreads his wings to soak up some of the warmth.

ghaul

@[Tamashi]
    I'm meaner than my demons
    I'm bigger than these bones

The small white mare gazed at the larger equine, perplexed at first and fascinated by the smoke that flowed out of his dark nostrils as he snorted at her. She eagerly tried to snap at it before it disappeared, but to no avail. Long white ears pricked upwards in attention as he spoke, and she pulled at sour face at his question, glaring daggers at the stallion.

"I'll have you know I'm a perfectly normal height! You're just taller than me!" She huffed, pouting angrily at him. His larger wings were providing a nice amount of shade now that they were spread, and she nestled down into the patch of grass she was rolling in and enjoyed the relief from the sunlight, though the tall grass did tower over her, which certainly didn't help her argument.

"Besides, who are you anyways? And how can you tell how tall I am? You have no eyes!" She motioned her head upwards to point at his large horns that jutted out from his sockets. She began to notice his many other odd features, the wings did not shock her as much as the large bird feet, and she became quickly fascinated with his impressive talons, admiring their sharp ends and thick scaling. He was covered almost entirely in strange scales, and she couldn't help but wonder how hard they would be to bite through, and if his insides tasted as sparkly as his outsides looked.

TAMASHI