• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i think your love would be too much, any
    OPHANIM
    He half expects Meraxes or Malone to come seeking him out, as they often do when they grow bored of their pranks on their poor mother, but instead it is a stranger who approaches. He doesn’t mind, though, and he quickly offers a smile in greeting. Ophanim is really only ever comfortable showing Starsin his more worrisome demeanor while he keeps a sunny demeanor for the rest of the world. Maybe he opens up to her because she’ll pry the troubled thoughts from him anyway, but he thinks it’s because he’s head over heels for her.

But the stranger is speaking and the golden boy laughs before giving a slight shrug of his shoulders. “I don’t think we’ve closed our borders, so it should be fine. I hope,” he says, giving a quick glance around to see if Castile is looming or soaring nearby. Was he supposed to be keeping people out of Loess? He supposes it’s too late for that now so his attention returns to the other with a more relaxed expression than before.

His bright blue eyes watch Leilan as he speaks again, noting the frown he had worn only moments before. Ophie tilts his head curiously as he considers this for a moment before letting his gaze wander to their surroundings. It gets tiresome, pretending to be happy all the time, and he thinks he might wear himself out forcing on that smile all the time. His desert homeland has to turn brown and gray for winter to be reborn in the spring, just as he must express the storm of emotions he carries in him. But he isn’t one to share these sorts of thoughts with just anyone, so he simply smiles once more.

So what brings you to Loess?” he asks, brushing the topic off and introducing a more pleasant one instead. “Personally, I live in Sylva with my family, but sometimes I miss living here.
    you could drown in those eyes, i said.
    @[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i think your love would be too much, any - by Ophanim - 11-13-2019, 12:04 PM