• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you’ll ask for a match and I’ll give you a wildfire, Wolfbane

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

She has no reason to be here. 

There is no business to be done in Taiga, and no one here that she truly cares to see. She is here purely because she is bored, and an instinctual humming in her veins tells her there could be some excitement to be had in this dark, evergreen forest. Her previous conversation with Lepis was still fresh in her mind, in a haunted sort of way. She liked the other mare, genuinely, which was not common for her. Her pain was too relatable, and it made it difficult to simply shake it off. Coming here under the guise that she is searching for her is not a complete lie — she does wonder if she is still here, and how she is fairing. 

And if she just happens to run into Wolfbane, well, what a happy coincidence that would be. 

Maybe someday she will stop using others for her source of entertainment, but today doesn’t appear to be the day. 

The autumn-colored trees slowly melt into the redwoods of Taiga, and she knows it will not be long before her presence is detected. It’s not as though she blends in, with her star-like dapples glowing along her sides and made all the more vibrant due to the dimness of the forest. She slips easily amongst the towering trees, her footsteps muffled by the carpet of pine needles, and her mind ever alert for the thoughts of someone that might approach.

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

@[Wolfbane]

Messages In This Thread
    you’ll ask for a match and I’ll give you a wildfire, Wolfbane - by Starsin - 11-12-2019, 06:50 PM