• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Never fallen from quite this high; Adria

He leaned into her voice, the melodic tempo soothing the harsh reality that had been tearing through his mind over the months. Her scent drived him into a pleasant lull as their closeness forced his eyes closed as he inhaled her, a perfume he had missed dearly.

As she talked his eyes snapped open full of confusion as he pulled back and found her troubled gaze.  The quiver in her voice made his own heart hurt in response.  His tender gaze held hers in with all of the affection he held for her. Adria.. You must know I did not show up to receive anything in return, but simply to stand beside you and Ishcia. You do not owe me anything. he closed his eyes softly again as he stroked his muzzled down her tender cheek. You could be a million miles away and I would still be there for you, expecting nothing in return. Not a moment has passed that I haven't dreamt of seeing you again, my love. his breath rolled off her cheek carrying his faithful words to her velvety ears as he leaned into her, not wanting to forget her once this moment passed.

All I ask is that you not forget me after the sea calls you back. he was not niave he knew that the possibility of the nereid leaving the rivers edge with him was slim. Soon they would go their separate ways. The sea calling her back to her reality and Tephra's heat back to his. If the world becomes to much, you know you will always have a place beside me.. always. his voice had grown heavy, heated with passion and love. The vermillion mare had been and was the only woman to effect Jakub in such away, where his life was ruled by politics and duty she turned this black knight into a hopeless, unsteady romantic. Never knowing just exactly what she wanted from him.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[Adria]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Never fallen from quite this high; Adria - by Jakub - 11-17-2019, 01:37 PM