• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  they said i did something bad
    It's his time, his time to step forth from within the dark shadows of the forest and show this world what he is. He remembers the fear he instilled in the other young equines he met as a child, they hid behind their mother's, shaking. He couldn't blame them, his talons could have easily ripped out their throats, freeing them from their mortal coils. Instead he chose to hide away, to slink within the darkest parts of the forests of Beqanna. Stalking his prey. Feeding from the weak, or just those who were unfortunate enough to pass through his domain.

It was cold, then snow was a heavy blanket strewn across the landscape. The path to the field was barely visible, as the falling snow quickly covered the tracks from those who had tread the path before him. It's not long before his taloned feet carry him to the edge of the field, a haunting melody falls upon his ears. He follows, curious for sure. The melody stops, and not too long after, he sees her. Those surrounding her, two dark stallions, and a young grey, they do not matter as they seem to fade from his sight. The blood splattered queen before him. He strides forward with large strides. The snow that had collected on his cold body flew off behind him like a white glittering veil. For it did not melt upon touching his frozen hide. He did not feel it...

She does not need to speak her name for him to know who this is. His wine colored eyes grow wide. It couldn't be....she was dead. She was LONG dead. The queen his mother told him so much about, his ruthless queen grandmother. It had to be, she was so distinct, it was almost as if she had crawled forth from the depths of his mind. A cold yet smooth voice emits from his dark maw. His talons flexing in what he could only guess was excitement. The snow crunched loudly between them.

"Starlace.....? How I have longed to meet you. I am Lugosi...son of Valien. I am your kin."

He couldn't believe he was seeing her in front of him. A living and breathing entity. The others beside him come back into his view, his tunnel vision starting to break. He nods to them, his brow furrowed and his mouth tilted up into his best attempt at a sideways grin. This was the most interaction he had ever had, and normally he hated being in crowds. But this was something, a once in a life time opportunity, something magic. He could not let this slip through his claws.

Ooc: this is Abalone, but I am waiting for his name to be updated in the database as Lugosi. Permission granted by Kyra to post with his new name!

Messages In This Thread
    they said i did something bad - by Starlace - 11-04-2019, 11:35 PM
    RE: they said i did something bad - by stave - 11-04-2019, 11:40 PM
    RE: they said i did something bad - by Set - 11-05-2019, 11:54 PM
    RE: they said i did something bad - by Tauti - 11-06-2019, 08:36 AM
    RE: they said i did something bad - by Lugosi - 11-06-2019, 12:49 PM
    RE: they said i did something bad - by Starlace - 11-06-2019, 10:11 PM
    RE: they said i did something bad - by stave - 11-09-2019, 01:20 PM
    RE: they said i did something bad - by Set - 11-14-2019, 06:24 PM
    RE: they said i did something bad - by Sota - 11-16-2019, 10:49 AM