• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I've seen monsters chasing dreams; any

Aodhán
    little fire
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all who wander are lost
    Still a little uneasy, the spotted male looks from one to the other. Though the other stallion present doesn’t seem to be remotely fitting in the Pampas, the mares kind of do. But they smell weird - at least, the mares, he thinks? Nostrils flare a little when he looks from one to the other, the question marks practically visible in his eyes.

Yet when the black mare asks if she’s too loud, his eyes gleam amused, as they do when he looks back up to see the other mare look at him when she says she doesn’t think the younger mare is too loud - a subtle shake of his head indicates he didn’t think it was her who was being too loud. ”I’m Aodhán,” he tells Starbrow, since she was the only one to actually introduce herself to him - Starbrow also named the other mare Nikkai, so that seems settled to him. He has a lot of questions for her, for them - but there is a more immediate problem in the form of someone who clearly doesn’t want to be here at all.

He turns to the salt and pepper stallion, seeing that the male sounds the most aggressive and definitely like someone that Noah wouldn’t want near her daughter. ”The Forest would be straight to the east. If you reach the shore, go along it - north and east from here out, south-east later - until you get to the River’s mouth or any other place you might recognize. I’m sure you can find it from there.” Aodhán hesitates for a moment, if the other male might find it on his own or if perhaps his distaste for the Pampas might mean he would rather destroy parts of it along the way - ”I’ll go with you if you think that’s necessary.” he decides.

He glances at the other mares, a question in his eyes, but he knows he can’t ask them why they have this mixed smell of dead-body and life-horse among them. Have they been hanging out at the Beach for such a long time? Then why are they suddenly here?

It makes no sense, but the world never really does, to him.

One thing at a time then - first let’s see what the painted stallion wants to do.

@[Kradle

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I've seen monsters chasing dreams; any - by Aodhan - 11-14-2019, 08:35 AM