• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I've seen monsters chasing dreams; any

I don't feel enough for you to cry
    here's a lullaby to close your eyes

A crowd had begun to form nearby, and it seemed some of them had taken notice of him after his loud announcement. Ears laid flat, he did nothing to conceal his sharp teeth, despite the fact that he had finished stomping around. The stallion's muscles tensed as more equines began to show up. Curved ears swiveled in the direction of the snappy mare, and he cocked his head slightly at her question.

"Help..." He pondered the question for a moment, wondering if maybe at least one of these strangers could tell him the way out of this vibrant area.

"I believe I'm lost." His voice was deep, and had a roughness to it akin to a severely sore throat. "I do not come to such places as....this. Do you perhaps know the way to the forest?" His tone was thick with distaste, and it was evident that he was not pleased to be asking for assistance. The mare had offered to help though, and if he wanted to get out of here faster, he would have to swallow his usual pride and accept her offer. He only hoped she would give him simple directions though, rather than question him further, rage still burned in his chest and he was not in any mood to deal with an interrogation. 

Kradle
    [Image: 9oEc8Yx.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I've seen monsters chasing dreams; any - by Kradle - 11-08-2019, 02:38 PM