• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any|

WOLFBANE

Death had done very little to temper Arthas’ sarcasm, and Wolfbane isn’t exactly sure whether to be grateful of that fact or annoyed. Still the same self-serving, righteous asshole he always was, thought the skin-walker, turning his head to watch Arthas meander by and further into the deep woods. “Nice? Little?” He smirked, baited by the sarcasm and falling just as easily into their old ways despite the years gone by. Bane shook his head and decided to ignore the obvious barb about Loess, moving away from the border in favor of following alongside Arthas. Together they made a striking pair of stallions, in height and girth, and they cut a solid path through the swirling mists and over the deep snow blanketing Taiga’s earth.

“You know Lepis would be ten times more surprised than I am right now if she got a good look at you, dirty old man.” The once-student chuckled deeply, turning his ears down to rest on his nape, smirking with devilish intent. For a moment more they continued on, traversing the redwoods mindlessly and with no exact destination in mind. Then they paused and Arthas spoke again, adding insult to injury with such an outlandish request.

Hardly fresh from the grave and already eager to disturb the bourgeois.
    Fuck I missed you, Wolfbane would never admit aloud, though the truth of it sparkled in his olive-colored gaze.

“Woah woah, easy there buck-o.”. The striped gold-and-blue horse laughed, sighing. “I like the way you think but it ain’t so simple anymore. This place -” He motioned with the wide swing of his head, indicating Taiga and her gigantic woods, “- is in the middle of a tug-o-war between Nerine and Loess. Castile and Heartfire are trying to out-piss one another.” He muttered dejectedly, making his distaste over the matter obvious. Perhaps it’s the defiant spirit he’d always harbored, or maybe Aten had finally wedged some splinter of himself into Bane’s dark heart, but the constant bickering between kingdoms was starting to make him think Taiga was better off with neither the North or South.

“That shit has really put a damper on mine and Lepis’ relationship. She’s so… she’s so fucking stubborn, so am I. And she loves Castile and I… well I can’t sever ties with Heartfire. It’s a hot mess.” He groaned from the weight of it, realizing that this was perhaps the first time he’d begun to openly talk about his little (actually huge) strife between himself and his spouse. Bane relaxed onto one hind leg and propped the other up, looking at Arthas.

“Must say though, for a dead guy you’ve got impeccable timing. Stick around and we may both get what we want.” The masked marauder joked. “Or this place and everyone in it will be completely annihilated again.”

Then he remembered, “Speaking of death and her many mysteries: how the hell did you get here anyways? Where’ve you been?”

Commandant of Taiga // Champion of Loess

@[Arthas] bro-union
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any| - by Arthas - 11-04-2019, 08:02 PM
    RE: Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any| - by Wolfbane - 11-05-2019, 04:52 PM
    RE: Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any| - by Arthas - 11-07-2019, 10:47 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any| - by Wolfbane - 11-09-2019, 03:09 PM
    RE: Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any| - by Arthas - 11-11-2019, 05:45 PM
    RE: Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any| - by Wolfbane - 11-15-2019, 11:32 PM