• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Day Dreamer, Lethy
    Quote Goes Here

The young one year old filly made her way through the trees of what may be a herd land. She had no idea as to where she was but this is where she had wandered to after leaving the mountain. The chestnut and purple girl smiled as she trotted in and out of the trees. She was having fun on her own but she needed to work on getting her quest done. She needed to figure out who she was before going back to the mountain. 

@[Izora Lethia] sorry its so short 

Lylalina

It had been one of those days where Lethia left the kids to their own works, each to take care of each other. She could feel the familiar tug of Owin in her mind and a small smile painted her face. She enjoyed being a mother, one of her biggest accomplishments, but even mother need time to themselves sometimes.

Lethia shivered slightly as the cool breeze from Loess traveled through the Tiagan forest, carrying with it winters graceful chill. Today she traveled slowly, with out any particular task at hand, enjoying the view her home offered her daily.

As she moved around a particularly large red wood trunk her eyes caught a glimpse of the dark chestnut girl. Her smile tilted with concern as she watched her from a distance. The girls seemed young, about the age of Owin and Poppy. It wasn't uncommon for young children to venture out at that age to find themselves or a new place to call home. Independance from their families, but Lethy had come across to many children in Beqanna who were just simply alone.

Hello, she said walking closer to the girl, I like your purple very much. Her own amethyst eyes sparkled in the midst of the broken canopy above, the winter sun settling in to warm only a few chosen spots. What brings you to Taiga? she questioned softly with a smile.

@[Lylalina]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677
    Quote Goes Here

The little filly continued weaving in and out of the trees. She stopped when a mare had made her way towards her. She gave her a small smile and said "Hello, thank you. My name is Lylalina. Call me Lila some of my friends do." She heard her call the land Taiga and let it sink in. She said "I just kinda wandered into the land after I left the mountain. May I know your name ma'am?" She wandered if the amethyst eyed mare would like to help her with her quest.

@[Izora Lethia]

Lylalina

Lethy watched the girl as she took in the land she "wandered" into, concern crossing her brow before being replaced with a smile and laugh, There's no need to call me ma'am you can call me Lethy, everyone does. she said happily. 

Taiga is a beautiful place, but I would be careful wandering into any old place, some people are not so nice. So, Lila, what was someone so young doing at the mountain? her mind trailed her memories as she scaled said mountain. 

It had been a dangerous trek even for her. The idea of someone so young traveling there brought her back to her current conversation. The purple ombre girl must of had a good reason.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Lylalina]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677