• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  between the lines of fear and blame; anyone
    At the exact moment she sees the young stallion’s smile turn to more genuine and with enthusiasm, a smile grows across her own lips. It was the perfect plan! Divest was glad to see some excitement light back up in Blue.

“I suppose so,” the green pastel filly considers for a moment. She has only ever truly known the island and nothing else. Her mother wasn’t around as often anymore, which meant Divest had to learn to be more independent and keep herself occupied. It led to exploring a lot of the Resort and finding new hidden pieces she feels no one might have ever found.

Dive tilts her head at the request. She had never thought of her third favorite place on the island before. Normally it was either the first favorite place everyone asked to be shown. Thinking hard for a few moments, her face scrunches up slightly in thought. Her silver eyes flicker away from Blue and look towards the inner part of the island. She glances from one place to the next and then smiles wildly when a place comes to her mind.

“I know where we can go!” She says as her eyes gleam with delight. The pastel filly quickly takes a few steps towards the inner west part of the island. “C’mon, let’s go!” She tells Blue turning her head around and waiting for him to follow.

When he does follow her, she moves in the direction towards the central smaller island. Divest had always thought an island within an island was bizarre, but she soon learned it made her home even more unique just as the wooden orca cravings did. “I don’t think any of the other islands have another island,” she says with a smile as they reach where the water surrounds the smaller island of the Resort. However, this wasn’t her third favorite spot on the island.

Divest naturally knows the shallower parts of the water and makes her way easily across to the other side. She turns to make sure Blue follows along and doesn’t struggle, but she figures the younger stallion could make it easily across the water as she did. It wasn’t the sea after all. “I hope you like to swim,” she tells him as she moves along the edge of the small island towards the southwestern part of it. 

Excitement began to fill her even more now as she realized they were close. “We are almost there!” She says turning to look to Blue.

@[Gale]
    [Image: Wi3xi5K.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    (pixel via bronzehalo)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: between the lines of fear and blame; anyone - by Divest - 12-01-2019, 03:51 PM