• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    The stomping lands; Any!
    The black stallion maintains his inviting smile as the young lad finds his voice. Bronze-tipped lobes catch his gruff pitch and, Jesper, in turn, offers a single dip of his poll. As aquamarine gaze lifts and levels with Intoxication's green gaze, the fox-shifter notes his eagerness to be accepted and welcomed. The black had hoped more canines would learn of his position and, make their way North. Alas, he remains as the lone dog and, that is something Jesper has come to enjoy. As for other goals he desires for the Isle, the black recalls a conversation with Merida where all shifters would be welcome. For now, it seems that Icicle Isle is following this track. Who was Jesper to turn away willing company?

Ah! Caelestra. Now it all makes sense. Jesper's smile leaks into his reply as a steady but, gentle and welcoming tone emit through his parted maw. "Ah, yes, Intoxication. Your mother did mention that you would head our way. It is a pleasure to welcome you. The Isle may not be the most forgiving land but, I suspect you will do quite well here. The grand tour can be done from right here: We stand on the eastern shore. Behind me, is the western shore and, is discernable by the cluster of trees. To my right, is the southern half. The snow melts enough on the southern tip to allow for grazing in the late spring, summer and early fall. To my left, is the northern half and characterized by the Heart Pond. As for residents, you know of me though, I can also be seen as a much smaller, ash gray fox. You know of your mother, Caelestra, of course. There is Camomila, the mother of our daughter, Jesla, and a member of the Council. You may run into Leilan or Ardashir, also Council members. I suppose there are others though, they do not make many appearances."

@[Intoxication] sorry for the delay and for the not so great writing Wink

Messages In This Thread
    The stomping lands; Any! - by Intoxication - 10-16-2019, 01:42 PM
    RE: The stomping lands; Any! - by Jesper - 10-17-2019, 12:13 PM
    RE: The stomping lands; Any! - by Intoxication - 10-18-2019, 02:02 AM
    RE: The stomping lands; Any! - by Jesper - 11-11-2019, 08:44 AM