• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    The stomping lands; Any!

The young stallion's speed comes to a crashing halt, sliding on the icy snow as he picks up a new scent, hoping it would be who his mother had described as the Icicle Isle's leader, someone he had been excited to meet, especially after having to hide away in the forests until his mother had allowed him to leave and travel to the frozen island.

Intoxication quickly spots the other male as he trots toward him, halting comfortably on the ice as the other does the same, Tox's expression remains the same as the Isle's leader begins to speak, always having been a little self-conscious about his size and expressions, his different build making it harder to smile normally, almost perpetually looking as if he had been stung by a wasp.

"It is nice to meet you Jesper," he says as warmly as he can, his deep and rumbling voice carrying harshly on the icy breeze "I am Intoxication, Caelestra's son. I have come to hopefully join you in your home" he says, a little warmer this time.

At least now the odd-looking horse would be able to settle comfortably and move around freely without bumping into each tree that he sees or knocking over everyone around him.
    "My mother has told me a lot about you and your home, she said it would be perfect for me and my thick coat" he nods slightly, already loving the climate that the icicle isle provides. 

INTOXICATION
    @[Jesper]
    kiss-the-sky-by-millionashes-ddiigvm

Messages In This Thread
    The stomping lands; Any! - by Intoxication - 10-16-2019, 01:42 PM
    RE: The stomping lands; Any! - by Jesper - 10-17-2019, 12:13 PM
    RE: The stomping lands; Any! - by Intoxication - 10-18-2019, 02:02 AM
    RE: The stomping lands; Any! - by Jesper - 11-11-2019, 08:44 AM