• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Find me in the darkness; Tlali

Don't wait for the storm to pass. Learn to dance in the rain

Recently the young male had been getting more confident when speaking with other horses, though usually, his father was around to control the situation, to make sure he wasn't being used or cast away, Tlali had appreciated him for this very reason though at the same time resented him, wanting to grow wings and fly free, to make his own decisions and fight his own battles.

Tlali twitches slightly as he waits for a reply, harshly relieved when she hears the female laugh, followed by her voice which sounds slightly distant, a smile appearing on his face when he hears that she also cannot see him "Well I can't exactly see you either, I uh have to use this weird voice I have which lets me detect objects close to me so I don't bump into them" he explains, slightly embarrassed as he takes a few steps forward toward the voice, trying carefully not to bump into anything.

"It is nice to meet you! My name is Tlali, I live here in Loess!" he says, this time a lot more excitedly and with certainty, almost happy that the other horse couldn't see him and couldn't judge him "I don't think I've ever smelled you before, could I help you with anything?" he asks inquisitively, his head tilted slightly.

tlali

@[Felicitey]

Messages In This Thread
    Find me in the darkness; Tlali - by Felicitey - 10-15-2019, 10:54 AM
    RE: Find me in the darkness; Tlali - by Tlali - 10-15-2019, 11:27 AM
    RE: Find me in the darkness; Tlali - by Felicitey - 10-15-2019, 09:12 PM
    RE: Find me in the darkness; Tlali - by Tlali - 10-18-2019, 02:18 AM
    RE: Find me in the darkness; Tlali - by Felicitey - 10-18-2019, 06:14 PM