• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

but i can still remember just the way you taste; castile/any

remember you could weep fire
    Always a nomad, but forever a homebody. The scent of Loess was on the wind, and flared pink nostrils could smell the scent of her family mingled among many others. Valera had not been to her brother's kingdom since the plague, but she felt her heart brim with happiness when the land came into view, and as white wings carried her closer, she could spot her family coming into view as well.  Clouds break way in wispy tendrils behind her like an ethereal veil as she made her dramatic descent.

A golden goddess, the sun amongst the shadows. She smirks as she comes to land before her father and brother. as well as two others, who wore a similar color to her father, as well as her mother's paint. She conjures flame in a dramatic flair around her feet and behind her as she lands. Winking to Castile lovingly, with a hint of mischief. Tossing her silvery white thick tendrils from over her eye, she picked up a dramatic prance and in a sing song voice she cooed to her father jokingly.

"Daddyyyyy!!! Your FAVORITE golden sun child has returned!"

She can't help but laugh, trotting toward him faster now with large strides to lock him in the most loving embrace. His strong scent, so familiar, so comforting, filled her nostrils. The scent of her beloved mother clung to his skin as well. She spoke, her voice muffled as she buried herself into him.

"I've missed you so much" 
    She lets the gunmetal stallion free from her embrace, turning to nuzzle her brother with a warm smile across her lips. 
    I've missed you as well, it's been so long. I hope you have been well. You know...I've been feeling homesick...I am ready to come home. If you will have me?"

Her orange gaze falls upon the twin siblings, her smile wide. She extends her muzzle lovingly. Her sweet voice so full of love and happiness. She really was a bright one, in both senses of the word. Seeing as she is literally the gold sheep of the family.

"Hello! My name is Valera, I am your big sister! It's so wonderful to meet you!!"
    valera
    Nayl x Lior

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but i can still remember just the way you taste; castile/any - by Valera - 10-14-2019, 06:12 PM