• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Bloodfeather || Vulgaris, Leliana, Any ||
    V u l g a r i S
    It’s hard for someone like Vulgaris to make friends. He’s always been too serious, too quick to judge others and dismiss them as weak or irrelevant to his needs. These flaws have improved since he met Leliana, but he still lacks any sort of outgoing personality or charisma to facilitate friendships. But he and Wolfbane had been friends from the start. Their brotherhood had come easily and naturally, perhaps because they are so much alike in many regards. But he doesn’t dwell on these things. Instead, he simply observes.

Things could also get much worse, he says.

His right brow twitches with concern but he’s careful to keep his body language mute until Leliana distracts Meraki. Despite lacking any serpentine or draconic qualities like her siblings, the girl is a natural at the chase when she takes off after the little artificial rabbit. He watches her little tree bark legs carry her in a surprisingly graceful gallop and his lips hold a whisper of a smile until she is out of sight. Her distant giggling soothes his heart, but only a fraction of it.

She’ll be occupied for days, with that game,” he says as his smile fades and he turns to look at Wolfbane. “So what brings you to the gardens? How can we help?

His sage green eyes are concerned but patient with his brow furrowed. Was Tephra to be the latest sanctuary for others to turn to? It has only been a few days since Litotes arrived with concerns of his own. Though, the worries bound three of the kingdoms together, then. He silently hopes there isn’t more of a mess connecting them all, but he is also grateful that he’s come to earn some trust from those he has betrayed. Maybe he wasn’t such a monster after all.
    In this shook-up, twisted world, I'm gradually growing transparent and vanishing
    Don’t look for me; don't look at me
    @[Wolfbane]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Bloodfeather || Vulgaris, Leliana, Any || - by vulgaris - 10-17-2019, 08:26 PM