• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Bloodfeather || Vulgaris, Leliana, Any ||

It had been quiet for Jakub over the last year, he had not done much aside from mock, trail Tephra's borders, and look for Adria - wherever she may be. The lands had calmed or so it had seemed, Beqanna was tricky in that way though just when everything seemed to be peaceful something great or devastating would arise.

Jakub had spent the year becoming accustomed to his new traits amongst his land, heavy with foliage. Learning the ins and outs of where he could travel easily and where it was more tricky to navigate with his large horns and larger body, though still slender and muscular.

He had grown content once more in Tephra, watching Leliana's work expand and renew. The thoughts of war and the anger he held on to slowly slipping away.

His midnight eyes glinted in the summer sun as he caught the blue sky between a rare opening in the jungle's canopy. He smiled softly as he listened to the nearby toucan squabble nearby. The warmth soaked his black hide in sweat as he made his daily trek along Tephra's border.

It was his favorite time of the day.

Quiet. Solitude.

Or so he thought. His eyes narrowed and his ears swiveled as he heard something or someone land near by and then proceeded to call out. I come in peace. I'm Wolfbane, and I am looking for Leliana. Jakub's nostrils flared slightly as his ears pinned back for the briefest of moments. This was not a time to fall back into old memories, he thought.

He pulled himself back together before making his way through the Jungle's edge. He pulled out of the border calm and collected as he spotted Wolfbane. Well isn't this a surprise, he said coolly with a small pleasant smile. If he was looking for Leliana Jakub knew she or Vulgaris would be along shortly. I'm sure she will be here soon. Is there anything I can help you with in the meantime? he asked out of courtesy.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[Wolfbane] hope you don't mind, he's been stagnant for to long. I needed to get him out and about.
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Bloodfeather || Vulgaris, Leliana, Any || - by Jakub - 10-10-2019, 06:41 PM