• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Paint the sky gold; Heartfire, any!

winter wonderland

As Ruinam watches Hearfire, his eyes racing to catch hers, he feels the doubts in his mind beginning to clear away.
    He is caught off guard when her voice pierces through the silence that she had created, his eyes darting upward as he stares at her, quite frankly with little to no emotion.
    He listens to her response but does not answer, only acknowledging her comment with the slight nod of his head as she speaks.

Ruinam knows that his offer is perhaps a little naive of him, but he also knows that he will keep to his word and try to fulfil each promise he makes, risking it all to achieve his goal.

"I understand and I intend to keep to keep to my offer" he manages to work up a smile, even though inside his stomach has begun to twist and turn, his body having second thoughts as usual, already panicking.

His stagnant expression finally allows him to express a smile as he begins to relax "I won't lie to you, what I seek will grant me the ability to protect the resort and I will also be able to connect with my ancestors, which is why I will do anything it takes to achieve my goal" he nods singularly, his smile slowly fading as he waits for her reply.

He knows that Heartfire is in control now, though he hopes that she will remain civil, and hopefully not send him out to eventually destroy himself.

Ruinam
    sorry this is really bad but I feel horrible and just wanted to get something out @[Heartfire]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Paint the sky gold; Heartfire, any! - by Ruinam - 10-09-2019, 09:12 PM
    RE: Paint the sky gold; Heartfire, any! - by Ruinam - 10-30-2019, 12:52 PM