• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Paint the sky gold; Heartfire, any!

winter wonderland

Ruinam begins to feel his nerves settle as he watches Heartfire, a soreness arriving at his throat as the mare delays her response, standing quietly and holding a heavy silence.
    When she does finally speak, Ruinam can feel his tense muscles release, though the meeting seems to have taken a turn, his initial entry had been warm and quiet, though perhaps this was a mistake for the unseasoned leader.

The mare flips the conversation once more, neither answering nor dismissing the male's initial question "It's complicated" the male smiles wryly "Though of course, if you have it handled, then why even worry" he says, his tone remaining quiet, though changing in warmth as he speaks.

His current situation with Tephra was still unknown, he had been creating a plan of his own, an idea to bring peace and hope to Beqanna, though even that was in its early stages and Ruinam had no intention to be blunt about it.

Just as with Castile, Ruinam knew that asking questions never easily brought forth answers, though he was usually ready to work for it "In truth, you shouldn't, giving out such information to strangers is never advised. Though with favours, come rewards" the warmth in his tone returns for a moment, fading into a dry smile as he breathes in again to speak "I am a very ceding man, and I would be happy to offer you almost anything, whether that is a friendship, peace between our lands or alliance" he says, his tone stagnant as he becomes comfortable, pausing and clinging onto the momentary silence, his eyes staring back at hers, both boring into each other.

"I am not a dishonest being, I do not wish to be deceitful or cause harm to anyone, Heartfire. Trust me." he finishes, quietly exhaling before taking a step backwards, his eyes still focused on the Nerine leader. 

Ruinam
    @[Heartfire] IDK MAN
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Paint the sky gold; Heartfire, any! - by Ruinam - 10-09-2019, 09:12 PM
    RE: Paint the sky gold; Heartfire, any! - by Ruinam - 10-21-2019, 04:08 PM