• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Paint the sky gold; Heartfire, any!

winter wonderland

Ruinam hadn't been to visit Nerine as much as he would have hoped for, missing out on all the sights and scenery it had to offer, though now he has the chance to take it all in, admiring the different carved cliff faces and flora that grows around him.
    He barely has to wait before Hearfire appears, watching her walk to him calmly, returning her greeting by dipping his head slightly.
    "Thank you, Heartfire. I hope you are well" he says warmly, a gentle smiled composed on his blanched face.

"I have come to ask you about something and also hopefully discuss diplomatic matters" he opens, hoping he had not come at a bad time.
    Ruinam had become increasingly worried about the situation in Taiga, especially after he was visited by Aten and Lethia, having to turn their offer on behalf of their kingdom down, deciding not to ally with their kingdom but hoping their lands would remain friendly.

"I have received a task from the faeries, I must find out what it feels like to destroy something when you are trying to protect it. I have tried to seek out others, but some weren't so willing to help me," he says, casting his mind back to his first meeting with Castile, the fear he felt dragging him away from Loess and quickly back to the resort where he felt comfortable "I was hoping you could help me" he asks, hopeful that even though the two horses did not know each other that well that they would invest trust in each other, even if it was only for a moment.

"I hope I have not come at a bad time for this, but I would also like to discuss the Taiga, I was recently approached by them and asked for an alliance between the Resort. I have had to turn them down, and in all honesty, I'm not really sure what is going on over there" he admits, hoping that he will be able to gain some insight into what had been going on behind closed doors, also hoping to take action if it was necessary and learn from Heartfire, still having much to learn about leadership and diplomatism. 

Ruinam
    @[Heartfire]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Paint the sky gold; Heartfire, any! - by Ruinam - 10-09-2019, 09:12 PM
    RE: Paint the sky gold; Heartfire, any! - by Ruinam - 10-18-2019, 01:50 AM