• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I took the stars from our eyes and then I made a map
    The sight before her takes her back to her days of youth. Barely new to the world, scared and alone after the lose of her parents. Her loss had been final, their lives taken in place of hers by the beast that had attacked. She had ran just like her mother had told her to with out stopping. She had become lost, finding refuge beneath a tree not much different then the one they found themselves beneath now. Blood and blood stained face covered in exhaustion. Her world had changed in an instant. She had found herself staring up into the gentle, white face of the mare she would from then on know as mother.

The girl stared, blinked, for a moment before making the same initial decision to trust that she had all those years ago. Orion she said her name was and she was looking for her mother. She asked if she knew her mother. I don't know if I know your mother, but I would really like to help you find her. If you would like you can come back to my home with me and on the way you can tell me more about her and we can look for her. I have a daughter and two sons, Popinjay, Owin, and Kalil, who would love to meet you if by chance you need to stay awhile. her purple eyes softened a degree as they locked with the girl. Her voice was calm and certain as she motioned for the girl to get up. I can stay with you and protect you like your mother until we find her.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Orion]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I took the stars from our eyes and then I made a map - by Izora Lethia - 10-20-2019, 03:15 PM