• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

time makes you bolder; olver
    O l v e r
    Wishes?

Only every other night, but not what anyone would expect. Anyone would expect that Olver would wish to be able to talk on every shooting star he ever saw, but it was quite the opposite. Out of all of the wishes he ever made, they were never for himself. He would more or so think of them as prayers more than anything. He would pray that the trees would always turn green after a harsh winter, or that the sun would forever wake when morning came. He would send a prayer for individuals he'd pass that they would find happiness or that their pain would be replaced by better days.

A gentle smile replaced the joyful one as he looked from Lilliana to the stars once more. What are stars for but to hold all of our hopes and dreams? he said in a deep, quiet whisper. I wish, and pray that your abilities impact all you meet in the best possible ways he said to the stars. It was no coincidence, he thinks, that as the words leave his lips a particularly bright star races across the sky towards the west horizon to fade into day where ever it was going.

The night sounds cascade his ears in sensual, beautiful sounds as they stand there in this place for a moments time. I know that this gift wont last through sunrise. he says matter of factly, so, why don't we make the best of it. Will you go on a walk with me? his dark green eyes catch her gaze , Tell me your wishes, and I'll tell you mine.

Despite the winters frosty grip Olver could not help but to feel refreshed, warm, and delighted with tonight's company.
    a fool is known by his speech;
    a wise man by his silence

@[lilliana]
    BQolver

Messages In This Thread
    time makes you bolder; olver - by lilliana - 09-11-2019, 08:25 PM
    RE: time makes you bolder; olver - by Olver - 09-12-2019, 09:28 AM
    RE: time makes you bolder; olver - by lilliana - 09-17-2019, 08:54 PM
    RE: time makes you bolder; olver - by Olver - 09-19-2019, 06:34 PM
    RE: time makes you bolder; olver - by lilliana - 09-19-2019, 09:18 PM
    RE: time makes you bolder; olver - by Olver - 09-20-2019, 05:52 PM
    RE: time makes you bolder; olver - by lilliana - 09-21-2019, 01:50 PM