• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  new discoveries; Beulah

The staring contest is interrupted by a flurry of questions and the arrival of someone new. Altissima didn’t know which question to answer first so she just widened her eyes as she turned her head to look the soft-pink filly at her side for a moment, blinking quietly. The owl turned its head and did the same thing with those great golden circles as well.

Something that wasn’t her made a whisper into her mind. It wasn’t words, so much as a feeling. A feeling that made her suspect this owl approved of this strange filly.

Altissima probably would’ve liked her too – she got a feeling that this pastel Lala didn’t give you much choice on whether you were going to like her or not, you just had to. But it was strange having someone else plant that idea inside her mind first.

“I’m Altissima.” She answered first, because it seemed the most polite, her voice quiet as she looked between the filly and the owl that was still happily sitting on the ground. “I… I think it’s mine? I don’t know if it…” A flicker of distaste into her head at the word it. “He?” She questioned, and got another burst of anger. “She…” Altissima said firmly and huffed a little at the approval she felt. “I don’t know if she has a name.” The owl gave a small shrug as if it say ‘it didn’t matter’ or ‘no but you could give me one’.

“Do you wanna help me name her?” The blue-tinted filly asked cautiously, dark eyes wide and hopeful as she looked to Lala for help.

Altissima
    of litotes and valdis
    image from pixabay

@[Beulah]

Messages In This Thread
    new discoveries; Beulah - by Altissima - 09-03-2019, 04:08 PM
    RE: new discoveries; Beulah - by Beulah - 09-04-2019, 10:13 PM
    RE: new discoveries; Beulah - by Altissima - 09-09-2019, 07:20 PM
    RE: new discoveries; Beulah - by Beulah - 09-19-2019, 07:17 PM
    RE: new discoveries; Beulah - by Altissima - 09-22-2019, 07:51 AM
    RE: new discoveries; Beulah - by Beulah - 10-07-2019, 08:17 PM
    RE: new discoveries; Beulah - by Altissima - 10-08-2019, 06:39 PM