• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thought I'd died and gone to Hell // Mary

Long May She Reign

The girl was still young, but sometimes the younger the better. She is moldable still, able to guide her to a personality that fits the kingdom perfectly...of course her destructive ways seem to be a perfect fit already, she thinks to herself as she glances to the lifeless tail on the ground.

Her gaze turns back to the pink girl as she huffs, a brow cocking. The girl speaks, nearly pleading her  case of not being a weak equine. A grin tugs at her lips, and she gazes at the girl for a moment.

Sure, we can see if you can handle the dragons that live here. A hint of laughter in her tone. Loess, the kingdom infested with Castile's dragon blood, and plenty of rude equines. But those were the equines Mary liked, the ones who put up a fight to the end.

Her gaze once again finding Belle's, the girls voice different than ever before. Sweet, like a child, pleading to call Loess her home. Mary certainly didn't think she would ever find herself recruiting for the very kingdom she deemed an enemy, but here she was accepting her first applicant.

Yes, well let me show you more, the grey mare began to walk away, deeper into the wooded kingdom. And what do you plan to do for this kingdom? She asks, expecting the finned girl to have followed her.

MARY

@[Rebelle]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Thought I'd died and gone to Hell // Mary - by Mary - 09-07-2019, 12:58 PM