• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana]
    Venus

The 'reunion' between the two was anything but picture perfect, but it was nice to finally be able to discuss the years of abandonment between them. She could have moved on, picked someone else to spend her time with...but her heart didn't want anyone else and so she finds herself still trapped under his spell, a boy she couldn't give up on.

Though the first thing out of his mouth is mentioning his return to the children and she nods her head. It would be up to them to see him, but it is certainly something that she thinks they would benefit from. When she wonders if he doubts her commitment he is quick to pipe in, he notes that he didn't, which was a relief. He continues on to say that he didn't expect her to wait, but she had, and she will continue to wait as long as he needed her to.

He huffs, his gaze finding hers, and he falls silent only after admitting that he didn't think she would still want him. Does he still want her? She wanted his embrace, but it seemed she would have to ensue it, and so the pale more moves to press her body against his. She gently reaches her maw out to nuzzle his shoulder But I do, I am yours, for as long as you need me. The words flow from her mouth, she didn't need him to be around her 24/7 (obviously) but she felt it was important to reassure him on it.

Nothings Wrong When Nothings True

@[Santana]

Messages In This Thread
    Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 08-18-2019, 05:49 PM
    RE: Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 08-20-2019, 09:27 AM
    RE: Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 08-27-2019, 04:31 PM
    RE: Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 09-09-2019, 10:20 AM
    RE: Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 09-13-2019, 02:06 PM