• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana]
    Venus

He had missed a lot in his children's lives, well he has missed everything...but still when he ask's to meet them she cannot deny him. The twins would benefit from meeting there father, especially Cynder who seems to always be fitting her inner demon...or in this case her inner dragon. Venus had been raised by loving parents, for the short time she had been with them, the abandonment by Tana was never what she wanted for her children..but yet she still can't pull herself to leave him.

Yes, I think that will be good for them, she admits to her once lover. I will see if they want to meet you, and then perhaps I will bring them to whatever land you settle into. It was up to the twins, if they wanted to meet him, they could, but she wouldn't force them to.

Even through everything he has put them through, she yearns for his touch, she just wants him to embrace her and maybe give them a moment like when they were children. But alas he does not, instead he shifts uncomfortably before admitting to Venus that he was a herd stallion. He wanted her to think about the life he could offer, and it wasn't one that would surround round her.

The pale girl nearly rolls her eyes, her pelt growing warm with irritation. He has been gone for years, and she still accepts him into her life, does he truly think that she sat around waiting for him? Just because she did not take on another lover did not mean that she was hung up on him. Tana,  I have known that loving you would bring me into a herd life, and yet I stuck around. A snort escapes her body, her eyes were aggressive as she finds his, Do you doubt my commitment? I don't need much attention, but if your warning is an attempt to set me free on your own accord then do let me know now. Did she not fit into his herd? It was possible, he had always given her the cold shoulder, only moments of love had been presented to her.

Nothings Wrong When Nothings True

@[Santana]

Messages In This Thread
    Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 08-18-2019, 05:49 PM
    RE: Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 08-20-2019, 09:27 AM
    RE: Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 08-27-2019, 04:31 PM
    RE: Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 09-09-2019, 10:20 AM
    RE: Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 09-13-2019, 02:06 PM