• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana]
    Venus

Her nares didn't lie to her, the scent grew stronger until the pale stag stands before her. He looked the same, untouched by the burden of raising twin dragons alone. His pelt still covered in ice, and she wonders if his heart froze over as well.

Hello Venus, he says as if they had seen each other in the past year. Her gaze slowly turns to find his, Santana. She speaks his name, it tastes bitter though her tone held little emotion.

She circles around the large stag, she wonders where he has been all these years, why return now? She stops before him once again, We have two children, in case you were curious. They are both grown and off, ones even a dragon like you. Cynder, the wild child of hers, she could have done well with some guidance from her father.

Where have you been? She needed to know, did he find a new mare to bed with? She didn't care if he had others, she knows he does...but if he so easily abandoned her when she needed him most for another...No, she couldn't bare the thought. Instead she gazes to him awaiting a response, she wants so badly for it to be the right answer, to feel his warmth once again.

Nothings Wrong When Nothings True

@[Santana]

Messages In This Thread
    Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 08-18-2019, 05:49 PM
    RE: Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 08-20-2019, 09:27 AM
    RE: Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 08-27-2019, 04:31 PM
    RE: Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 09-09-2019, 10:20 AM
    RE: Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 09-13-2019, 02:06 PM