• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

a few
    ALL babies must have single-word names unless preapproved by me. If you decide you don't want to play the foal after you have it a while, please offer it back to me before PMPing it, but I don't mind if it ends up sitting in the closet.

Option 1: Olivier x Dagny

If you've ever wanted a gryphon or just a very pretty baby, this is your pairing. Plus, a dash of more-than-a-little odd thrown in for kicks, since they're twins but also only like each other. /shrugs/ Also Dagny lays eggs. Baby has a couple of full siblings. Not terrible parents but not great parents either - mostly Grye was raised by grandpa Brennen, and Elphaba would have been except Brennen grabbed her egg off of an active volcano in a war and dropped it in a snake-pony's nest. #oops Since Khuma got attached, Brennen left the baby with that family.

Olivier
    Brennen x Cy
    Stallion
    Abstang Hybrid
    Horn, twin to Dagny
    Gold Champagne (ee/Aa/nCh/nZ)
    tegteg [HORN][wings][immortality][bone-bending]

Dagny
    Brennen x Cy
    Mare
    Abstang Hybrid
    Gryphon Mimicry, twin to Olivier
    Chestnut Sabino (ee/Aa/nSb) with blue and gold markings
    tegteg [GRYPHON MIMICRY][wings][immortality][bone-bending] - Exhibits flight, egg laying, and lie detection

Option 2: Brennen
    Yes, he's currently completely infatuated with Nihlus, but we all know he doesn't exactly have a lot of self-control in these matters. Brennen doesn't rape or force; consensual encounters only. He loves to meet his kids, but it's not a requirement. Kids have a LOT of sibs. Wink

Brennen
    Texas x Green with Envy
    Stallion
    Arabian Hybrid
    Immortal, Water Magic, Wings*
    Bay/ Will Gray (Ee/Aa/Gg)
    tegteg [WINGS*][IMMORTALITY][WATER MAGIC]

Option 3: Taeryn
    Free Mom: Taeryn. I haven't really played her so basically just free. /shrug She's a Galibren baby so a lovechild but has 9 FULL siblings in addition to all the other Brennen kids.

Taeryn
    Brennen x Galilee
    Mare
    Anglo-Arabian Hybrid
    Wings
    Bay appaloosa, will gray (Ee/Aa/Gg/nLp)
    tegteg [WINGS][bone spikes][immortality]

Option 4: Sloene
    Maybe the only one I'd be even remotely picky about, just because I love her. She was trained as a spy, the only 'normal' foal in a herd of orphan starnage babies. They all had super obvious powers and Sloene didn't. She later earned hypnotism. She also has regeneration - so if you like the idea of her but not her color/breed she could regenerate for you. It's about time for her to do that anyway. :3 She has three kids, is a good mom to babies but hasn't been particularly attached to them as adults. Drifting through life because what does a spy without a country even do?

Sloene
    Meeka x Quin
    Mare
    Hybrid
    Regeneration, Hypnotism
    Grulla (EE/Aa/nD)
    tegteg [REGENERATION][HYPNOTISM]