• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Damned If You Do; Damned If You Don't |Castile|

Long May She Reign

It didn't take long for the dragon to find her, was it luck, or was he waiting for her? She watches as the dragon soars over the boulders, landing gracefully before her.

He gives a greeting, calling his offer temptation, and that is exactly what it was! A temptation that the pale mare couldn't deny, should she obey this dragon what would she receive? She needed to know, she was a mare who was hungry for power, and though she was the head diplomat for the Resort, she wanted more.

I guess it has, her tone had been the nicest ever with Castile, leaving the sharp dagger behind today. He rustles his wings, finding a spot more comforting, and she follows suit. The grey mare cocks her hind leg, she shows a lack of fear in his presence as well as the simple desire to be comfortable.

Finally, he gives her a welcome, to the dragons lair, and a grin tugs at the corner of her maw. I guess that is the reputation it has gained now a days. She admits, Castiles descendants of all lines flooding Loess. She doesn't doubt that Sinner and Valdis' own child lives here now....and with that thought she moves on to Sinner.

She thinks of the hounf every now and then, to this day betrayal takes over her emotion when she finds herself before Castile. But she had to push past it, wasn't it betrayal how he abandoned a very pregnant Mary? She fights the urge to roll her eyes from her own thoughts.

Instead she finds Castile's gaze, I have arrived as requested. What is it that you want me to do? The details never layed out prior, she knew gaining his trust wouldn't be an easy task, but she still lacked full trust in him. Perhaps through time they would both build trust for one another, but then only time will tell.

MARY

@[Castile]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Damned If You Do; Damned If You Don't |Castile| - by Mary - 08-23-2019, 12:51 PM