• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Eyes turned skyward: Formal visit, Any!

winter wonderland

The original plan had been to wait until visitors came to the resort, in pursuit of information and formal ties, though so far the plan seemed to be failing, the resort remained as quiet as he had originally found it. Perhaps that is what the horses on the mainland thought as well, that nothing had changed, though now Ruinam felt like it was time to make his move, to try and create what he has envisioned, step by step.

First, the stallion moves toward Tephra, the first step in his new plan, he had to figure out how the resort was still tied to Tephra and if they remained as allies.
    Ruinam kneels down and his companion swiftly hops up onto his back, sitting comfortably as they enter the water.

It does not take long at all for the stallion to make his way across the water between the resort and Tephra, he had become quite a good swimmer ever since he had arrived and the time he had spent with Adria most definitely helped.
    The stallion shakes his ivory-white pelt and helps his companion off of his back, looking around Tephra as he walks forward slightly. The stallion issues a call and stands back, waiting for someone to come and greet him and his companion.

If his visit goes well the stallion will be able to move forward with his plan, though first, he will have to figure out all the crooks and loopholes it may create.

Ruinam
      Here is a terrible starter
    ruinam-500px

Leliana has meant to venture out further—to check on the territories that live peacefully on the outskirts of Tephra, deep in the water—but her attention has been snagged on the business of regrowing her home. She has been busy watching over her healing daughter, on her newborn twins, on the return of her second borne daughter and newest granddaughter. Such things have been a continual magnet for her attention and, if she was honest, she would tell you that being a mother always became before her being Queen.

The latter was temporary and never felt like her own.

The first was her permanent identity.

Still, there is a twist of guilt in her belly when she recognizes that her tardiness had caused Ruinam to have to travel here. She feels him when he emerges from the water and she exhales her disappointment in herself in a quick breath. Within the next breath, she has shifted into a red sparrow and she darts across the sky, feeling the light body and learning how to maneuver it with the same grace as her own.

When she arrives on the beach, she shifts mid-air, leaping forward and then landing on the sand in her own form. Her red wings fold over her back and her hazel eyes warm as she greets him with a dip of her lovely head, sand clinging to the feathers on her graceful legs. “Ruinam,” she plucks his name from the same vast knowledge from which everything flows, knowing it in the same way she knows to breathe.

“I am so sorry that I have not had a chance to come visit you yet.”

She wants to tell him how important it was to her—wants to explain herself—but it feels like an excuse on her tongue and she dismisses it, instead just smiling gently. “My name is Leliana.”

it's only you and me there until the darkness calls
    let's face the dawn together; we'll brave whatever comes

@[Ruinam]
    [Image: avatar-1975.gif]
    the heaviness in my heart belongs to gravity