• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Risk it all; any
    Wow.
    This is so much better.  
    Much, much, much better. 
    Bravo.
    I knew he had it in him, really, I did.

Okay, not really.  Woe of me to admit, but I actually thought he would do the primary and abort mission.  Truthfully I didn’t have much faith, but I am very so glad I was wrong.  And here he is, sticking it out right after I just stuck mine out.  Tongue, that is.  And not only once, but for the second time no less.  Dare I try for a third time?  Possibly.  Let’s wait and see.

“Aye,” I reply, dipping lightly into the folkish lingo I thought I had long ago forgotten.  And a bit devilishly with the gentle rise of a slender brow, I add, “I can think of a few.”

What I actually meant by that was:  I have actually done several things with it to several different things for several reasons but I am not going to go into that right now.  And his last comment rings more truth than what he is aware because that bird has soared.  And if I wasn’t stretchy and moldable, then I’d have the scarring left from the splinters to prove the tale.  Or tales, rather.  There are many, many more where that one comes from.

But his tone leaves me to wonder.
    And wonder I do.

I had been also wondering if I might dare again earlier, and dare I do.  Taking a small step closer, I tilt my head in the opposite direction of where he had just tilted his not a few moments past.  The voided black of my eyes search his inquisitively and my smile widens almost to the point of becoming unnatural.  Oh and dare I do yet again, “And what can your mouth do?”

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 08-08-2019, 12:38 PM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Jackel - 08-15-2019, 07:04 PM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 08-19-2019, 06:55 AM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Jackel - 08-20-2019, 06:40 AM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 08-20-2019, 07:18 AM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Jackel - 08-20-2019, 04:23 PM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 08-22-2019, 02:36 AM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Jackel - 08-27-2019, 06:15 PM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 08-29-2019, 03:42 AM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Jackel - 08-30-2019, 03:05 PM