• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The things we leave behind (Ruinam, Any)

winter wonderland

The original scheme was to wait everything out, let everything in Beqanna cool down before making a move for the Island resort. The stallion was going to keep to himself on the island and wait until the diplomatic visits came to him, though this plan did not go according to plan, the resort had remained as quiet as possible, without a horse in sight.
    The stallion glances back toward Adria, his crimson-red eyes sweeping over her features as she walks slightly behind him. The stallion playfully sways his hips with a grin as he walks into the jungle, wanting to take Adria to one of the weird structures that decorated the resort's beaches.

The stallion cannot hide his enthusiasm as Adria agrees with his idea, adding her own train of thought as they both travel through the dense jungle, his hips playfully swaying as they walk "I'm glad you like the idea, we could always figure out something for our borders" the stallion chirps happily, the thought of a patrol rank or possibly a border guard crossing his mind "As for Tephra, I'm not too sure. I was planning to visit them soon as they have not yet sent any diplomats, though, in all honesty, I don't think they would deny us independence in their current state" The stallion says in a more diplomatic manner as they exit the jungle, various different structures coming into view as they reach the other side of the island.
    Ruinam had been quite unsure about Tephra when he took over the resort, especially after the resort, the uncertainty overall casting a shadow of doubt over the relationship of the land. 

The stallion turns around as the mare playfully nips him, his expression rather surprised "Oooh! I see why no enemy would want to anger you now" he laughs playfully, circling the mare "I definitely wouldn't mind a life under your rule" he whispers into her ear, his ivory-white coat sliding against her side as he trots off toward the structure in a playful manner.

Ruinam
    @[Adria]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The things we leave behind (Ruinam, Any) - by Ruinam - 08-19-2019, 03:41 AM