• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The things we leave behind (Ruinam, Any)

winter wonderland

His worry around Sylva had begun when everything fell silent, at first glance the male thought that maybe it had been abandoned, left to crumble on its own, but upon further inspection the Sylvan forest still had residents that remained, something worth fighting for, especially when the rumours started flooding in, informing him of the current situation inside the autumnal landscape.
    Though for now the stallion was enveloped in caring for his daughter, a promise he had made to himself, Adria and Mary, who he looked up to for advice.

Ruinam's attention returns to Adria as she places a gentle kiss on his neck, the shiver in his body and the faintest hint of worry slowly withering away as he runs his muzzle along the top of her neck, softly separating a few strands of mane as he reaches the top  "I don't believe I've ever heard of her, or at least I cannot remember" the stallion says softly, placing a soft kiss atop her forehead "Though whoever she is, I doubt she's a threat to our homes as long as you're in charge" he smiles, returning the playful demeanour in their conversation.

His expression remains joyful as he turns to watch Sande playing, happy to see that she is safe in both Ischia and the Resort, away from all the troubles of the mainland and young enough not to have to worry about it. Ruinam turns to Adria with a thoughtful glance "I had a little idea, though I don't know if it is any good" he says, a hint of uncertainty showing in his tone.
    "Shall we go on a scenic walk?" he smiles playfully, walking forward along the shoreline with a glance back toward her, his idea slowly taking shape in his head as he thinks it through again, thinking about all the preparations he had already made for it to take place.
    "What if all of Beqanna's islands were to unite with one island as their kingdom. A sort of safe haven away from the mainland, its own sort of thing, y'know?" he says turning back to her, his head slightly tilted in curiosity. 

The idea was in fact just an idea, though it was one he believed could turn out to be quite beneficial for both Beqanna and their own people, especially for those that did not want to get caught up in the troubles of mainland Beqanna. Ruinam enjoys feeling the mare at his side as they walk slowly along the beach, water slowly making its way deeper in land as he stares curiously at Adria.

Ruinam
    @[Adria]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The things we leave behind (Ruinam, Any) - by Ruinam - 08-18-2019, 04:58 PM