• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Feel The Thunder {Rayie}
    Aries

A simple mistake on his end, but one that is such a crucial error when faced up against a lion. He might be able to outwit his opponent in this situation, or fend of long enough to get away but it would surely not end well.

The two were squared off, though his defense was mainly so he doesn't get mauled. She quick demands to know who it was that he mistook her for. Once it was settled that she wasn't going to attack him the hound sits up from his crouched position and her own matches bis.

She goes on to ask him his name and he looks at her with one eye cocked. What's with all the questions, he says with a huff. My name is Aries, I thought you were a friend from childhood, but certainly you are not. The lack of the wretched monkey should have been his obvious giveaway, but one that he disregarded.

She begins to circle him, his gaze now playfully cocked. What in the world is she up to? Her tail gently touches his fur and his gaze narrows on her, again with the questions. This time she asks if he was following her, wanting to know why he was here. He leans in to her face from his sitting position, don't flatter yourself. He speaks in a hushed voice as he pulls his head back. I wasn't following you, but I did happen upon you. Last I checked this was a nomad land and I am free to explore it as I please.

Your Only Limit Is You

@[Rayie]

Messages In This Thread
    Feel The Thunder {Rayie} - by Aries - 08-06-2019, 03:11 PM
    RE: Feel The Thunder {Rayie} - by Rayie - 08-06-2019, 03:54 PM
    RE: Feel The Thunder {Rayie} - by Aries - 08-07-2019, 06:01 PM
    RE: Feel The Thunder {Rayie} - by Rayie - 08-09-2019, 07:45 AM
    RE: Feel The Thunder {Rayie} - by Aries - 08-10-2019, 02:51 PM
    RE: Feel The Thunder {Rayie} - by Rayie - 08-12-2019, 02:58 AM
    RE: Feel The Thunder {Rayie} - by Aries - 08-18-2019, 09:40 AM